We work with you to define a power solution that meets your specific requirements. Whether you need UPS systems and batteries, DC power plants, data center or wiring closet cooling, data center monitoring and management, or on-site services and preventive maintenance, we have experts on staff to help with anything from the smallest desktop UPS to the largest data center design.
Our solution offering for Power infrastructure includes
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
- Power Distribution
- Batteries and Accessories
- Racks and iPDU
- Surge Protection
Data Center Services
We provide power assessment and audit services and provide significant savings to our Customers.
If you're responsible for planning, building or operating a data center or network closet then maximizing availability is a top priority. Today's IT manager needs to balance that goal with the need to better manage the spiraling costs associated with the increased energy demands of the data center. Nrusinha offers assessment services that address both these concerns. Our tiered approach to energy management services provides a wide range of assessment services for the data center or other IT environment, ensuring a solution that meets your unique business needs and fits your budget.
- Assessment services to determine your existing data center infrastructure capacities, efficiencies, risks, and improvement opportunities
- Planning and design support to help achieve an effective predictable project
- Installation services to intstall, test, and verify equipment installation
- Project management services to oversee and coordinate across vendors and sub-contractors
- Factory-trained maintenance service engineers and remote monitoring services to support on-going operations
Nrusinha provides innovative solutions and expertise in areas including AC and DC power and precision cooling systems, embedded computing and power, integrated racks and enclosures, power switching and controls, infrastructure management, and connectivity. All solutions are supported by our service technicians. We offer following benefits to organization.
- Reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) of data centers
- Proactively manage energy usage
- Predict infrastructure failures before they occur
- Optimize server and power chain headroom
- Communicate with and control heterogeneous equipment with different communication protocols and physical interfaces
- Automate policies and heuristic procedures to reduce operational costs
- Extend the useful life of existing data centers